One on One tutoring
During Spring and fall Semesters we offer one on one tutoring by appointment! If you would like to take advantage of this you will need to set up an account with Accucampus if you have not already done so. You can also follow the instructions below in order to shceudle a consultation with CEC.
To set up your account do the following:
If you have not scheudled an appointment before:
1) Go to Accucampus.net/login
2) Click forgot password
3) Account type is institutional, the domain is eku and use your school email address.
4) Follow instructions in your email
Once that is done (and you only have to do it the first time) then go to Accucampus.net/login
1) Log in (if it asks for the domain it is eku) and close the pop up window
2) In menu on the left hand side go to "appointments" and click "make appointment".
3) Search by location and type in "math" and math and statistics tutoring center should pop up to click on.
4) a) For one on one tutoring: In the "service" box click on the magnifying glass and choose "math tutoring"
b) For Online tutoring In the "service" box click on the magnifying glass and choose "Math Tuturoing Online". Please add your email adress to the notes section. At the time of the appointment you will be emailed a link to click on that will take you to the meeting room. If you do not recieve this please call 859-622-6508.
c) For CEC consultation - in person: In the "service" box click on the magnifying glass and choose the appropriate Consultation service.
d) For CEC consultation-online: In the "service" box click on the magnifying glass and choose the appropriate Consultation service that ends with "online". If making an online consultation please add your email adress to the notes section. At the time of the appointment you will be emailed a link to click on that will take you to the online meeting room. If you do not recieve this please call 859-622-6508.
5) In the "event" box click on the magnifying class and choose your course
6) Click on "Search by Staff" if you know whcih tutor you would like to work with OR click on "Search by Date" if you have a certain day\time you are looking for
7) If you searched by staff choose the tutor you want to work with and then a time that fits your schedule. If you searched by date pick a staff and time. All tiems are EST.
8) Set the duration (max 60 minutes at a time)
9) Click Save
There are a few rules we would like you to follow:
1) You need to bring all class materials including your notes from class.
2) We are going to limit you to two hours per week of one on one time.
3) If you need to cancel please do so at least two hours in advance in advance.
4) The time limit you selecet when creating an appointmnet will be a hard limit and the tutor will end the session. We can't go over since there may be apopitnments immediatelly following that we need to keep.
5) ALL appointments are in Eastern Standard Time by default.
You will find the actual availablility when scheduling;